This section introduces the concept of communication.
This section explains the communication process model and how it is used in daily life.
This section discusses the rules communication follows.
1) What is communication?
2) What creatures use symbolic languages to communicate? Why is this important?
3) What are the two types of interference? How are they similar?
4) Who is the encoder? Who is the decoder? How do the two interact?
5) What type of communication model do we use today?
6) What is an axiom?
7) Why is communication unavoidable?
8) Explain why communication is irreversible.