This section helps you understand your audience's needs and perceptions.
This section discusses the demographic situational, and psychological analysis of the audience.
This section provides tips to being an active and respectful audience member.
1) What needs to all audiences share? How should you address these needs while speaking?
2) What is primacy? What is recency? How do they relate?
3) What items are considered demographics? How do they influence a speech?
4) Where can you go/what can you do to learn about your audience?
5) How does the damp sponge theory apply to an audience?
6) When should is it appropriate to applaud during a presentation? When is it not appropriate?
7) If a presentation allows the audience to participate on electronic devices, should you scroll through social media during the presentation?